Adam is a founder of OpenLearning.com, a social learning platform. Over one million students have joined courses, including the first massive open online courses (MOOCs) from Australia and Malaysia, where it is the national MOOC platform for public universities and polytechnics.
OpenLearning now employs 65 people and is headquartered in Sydney with its Southeast Asia head office in Kuala Lumpur. In recognition of the impact OpenLearning has had on the education sector in Asia, Adam was named one of the Forbes 30 under 30 Asia in the Consumer Technology category in early 2017.
Adam and I chat about a range of topics including
- The need for education to be social
- The ‘new learning’ processes we need to instil in our students
- ‘Learning how to learn’
- The process of learning design
- The new ‘Netflix for teachers’ PD’
Where you can get in touch with Adam and other links
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.