I am always looking for teachers and business owners that would give value and who would like to be interviewed on the Smart Edupreneur Podcast.
A little about the pod
- Started this year (2018).
- The aim of the podcast is to encourage teachers to start their own businesses and bring innovation/entrepreneurship into their classroom.
- Interviews with business owners, other edupreneurs, and teachers who are leading entrepreneurship within their schools.
A few tips and tricks to make this run smoothly
- Interviews will be mostly conducted via Zoom, although there is scope to have a live Facebook chat (which we can discuss via email).
- While I will confirm the booking here, we will still chat by email in the leadup to workout times etc..
- Interview time is approx an hour, which includes some chatting before we record.
- Interviews will be repurposed in a few different ways, so you get the most from your time.
- We will chat about topics and whatnot via email, however, I like to have an informal chat and see where it takes us (if you would rather set questions, let me know in advance)
- In the days leading up to the interview, I will send you an email with the link to the interview, and instructions on how to make sure everything works.
Again, I am really looking forward to chatting, and cannot wait to see where our conversation takes us!