The internal and external pressures on teachers are greater than ever. In a world where we need to seemingly do more than ever before, teachers’ well-being and taking time to ‘re-fuel the car’ is more important than ever.
Among a few other side hustles (which we discuss) Ellen Ronalds Keene is the host of the popular Self Care For Teachers podcast which focusses on teachers’ well-being. Ellen and I chat about a range of topics, both business and self-care related such as.
- How to organically start a freelancing business
- Podcast hosting
- The ‘tells’ that you may need to focus more on self-care
- The steps you can take if you’re burning yourself out
Links from the show
Other content you may like
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- Pin this image to Pinterest